Developing an Effective Lync Readiness and Adoption Strategy
This course offers resources and recommendations for promoting a successful launch of your Lync solution, driving change management, and creating a long-term end-user adoption plan, all with a successful end-user experience in mind. For assistance or questions regarding your technical deployment, visit Microsoft Technet and Microsoft Forums.
This virtual, instructor-led session introduces the Unified Communications Adoption Methodology in conjunction with the Lync Adoption and Training Kit.
Key focus areas include:
• Ensuring help desk readiness
• Conducting an effective end-user pilot
• Implementing a successful end-user training strategy
• Creating a well-defined awareness campaign
• Driving continued through support and metrics tracking
References to additional resources will also be provided.
Additional dates have been added to the calendar for the new forum for developers to directly interact with Lync platform experts. The Lync Developer Roundtable is a regularly occurring Lync Online meeting, where a variety of Lync platform topics will be presented. Each hour-long session is open to the public, and experts are on hand to directly answer questions about the Lync client and server APIs.
• April 10, 2012, at 9:00am PT – “UCMA Back to Back Call” with Keith Kabza, Senior Consultant at Microsoft
• April 26, 2012, at 9:00am PT – “Getting Started with the Lync 2010 Model API” with members of the Lync product team
• May 10, 2012, at 9:00am PT – “Creating Screen Pop Windows using Lync 2010 SDK”
Stay tuned for more information and how to connect on the Lync Developer Portal and the Lync Platform Forums.