Lync Enduser Readiness and Adoption Strategy - april 11, 2012 18.00 uur online training
Developing an Effective Lync Readiness and Adoption Strategy
This course offers resources and recommendations for promoting a successful launch of your Lync solution, driving change management, and creating a long-term end-user adoption plan, all with a successful end-user experience in mind. For assistance or questions regarding your technical deployment, visit Microsoft Technet and Microsoft Forums.
This virtual, instructor-led session introduces the Unified Communications Adoption Methodology in conjunction with the Lync Adoption and Training Kit.
Key focus areas include:
• Ensuring help desk readiness
• Conducting an effective end-user pilot
• Implementing a successful end-user training strategy
• Creating a well-defined awareness campaign
• Driving continued through support and metrics tracking
References to additional resources will also be provided.